Thursday 4 November 2010

Experiment - Asking About Identity

My first experiment was pretty much a failure. I tried to use social networking and asked people to complete the sentence 'Identity is...' and the amount of responses I got was two. One was useful and one just made no sense. It could have been the time or it could have been that people didn't care, but apparently this route is not going to work! For the sake of documenting the results I did get, here are the screen shots of the two responses I did get.



What next? Well clealy this isn't going to be as easy as I'd hoped. I thought trying Twitter (which i use more than facebook) might be helpful, but it isn't. I can try facebook, though I'm not holding much hope for anything more responsive.

Next I also want to start exploring other areas of identity, starting with looking at myself and my own views. I'll start with some self portraits to look at which areas I want to identify and then hopefully photograph others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment