Monday 13 December 2010

Research - I can teach you...

Tired of plain old name tags, one of the runners of CreativeMornings decided to make things more interesting. Rather than simply having your name which tells you very little about the person and offers nothing memorable the tags say ''I can teach you" and are then filled in by the people.

Obviously it probably helped having a willing, creative minded group of people but it's still an interesting theory. It tells you so much more about a person than a name could and personally, I think I'd be more likely to remember a name and face if I had something quirky to put with it. The woman behind it, Tina Roth Eisenberg isn't the biggest name but is making one for herself as a designer but I really like the idea and the interaction and it's another way of exploring identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment