Sunday 12 December 2010

Another glitch

This project just isn't going smoothly. A burglary meant that both my camera and laptop were stolen. I had two weeks of workbetween the two items and a set of blog entries typed up ready to go. So that's pretty frustrating and has made things a little more awkward. Replaced the camera and borrowing a laptop so trying to get things back up and going.

Here's the next few 'I wish...' photographs that I've taken. I need to reshoot the 10 that were on my camera which is a little frustrating but can be done.






I'm finding it slightly easier than I originally thought to get people to write on the postcards for me which is making the whole project go a bit more smoothly, but I still know I haven't done as much as I'd have liked. The photos themselves are relatively simple to make. I just need them to be readable and have a background. I'm still varying what backgrounds I use so that sometimes they relate to the text but not always. I like the variety this gives and I think it gives me visual stimulation and puts more emphasis on the text and reading it. Often it also leaves the meaning or the subject matter/ story behind it up for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment