Tuesday 7 December 2010

Next few images for the wishes

As an attempt to keep on top of the secrets, I've taken some more images for it. The reason it's taken a little longer is because I had to get people to write the secrets on the postcards. This is the only downside to my project so far, getting enough people to write them for me so that I don't have repeats on the handwriting.

These next few show a mixture of what I've been getting with several being less serious and perhaps even kooky, but that's something I'm really enjoying about the project. I've gone for shooting some with more obvious backgrounds or items in them, and some where I think the text is more important are done more simply with less intrusive backgrounds.

My hope is that when they are all on a wall, they'll form an interesting collection of colours, text and backgrounds, giving the viewer lots to look at.


Next for the project? I need to carry on shooting photos for all the wishes I have which requires a drive to get people to write on postcards for me as well as finding locations and/or backgrounds. I'm going home this weekend to Grimsby which offers me a lot more locatiosn so long as I have the postcards written up.

It's gone a bit quiet on people actually submitting them to the project so I need to have another drive for people to submit them onto the blog itself. I've already recruited my boyfriend and friends to help with this so hopefully I can get some more in to make the project bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment